Content images posted on ARCHISCENE are readily available in various places on the Internet and are believed to be in the public domain and posted within ARCHISCENE’s rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (17 USC).
It is ARCHISCENE’s policy to disable accounts for users who repeatedly violate or infinge on copyrighted works, trademarks or other intellectual policy, when appropriate.
ARCHISCENE features user generated content and submissions made from independent parties around the world. The primary purpose of our website is for research. We study the interactions with images representing ideas to better understand and predict consumer changes.
Because of our research methodology, we require thousands of experiments and articles to have enough data to detect trends with statistically significant assurance. At any given time there are thousands of experiments on the active portion of the site.
Our revenue comes not (to any significant degree) from advertising on the site but rather from our research and the custom work we do advising companies about innovation.
Pursuant to 17 USC. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), ARCHISCENE has instituted procedures to receive written notification of claimed infringements and to process such claims in accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed, please fill out the Notice of Infringement form below and email it to ARCHISCENE.
The Notice of Infringement contains requested information that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC. § 512(c)(3)(A), providing that to be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
Please email to ARCHISCENE a separate Notice of Infringement each time you would like to report alleged acts of infringement.
Notice of Infringement Form To: ARCHISCENE.
I, the undersigned, CERTIFY UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that I am the owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner of certain intellectual property rights. The name of such owner is ____________________________________ (the “Owner”).
I have a good faith belief that the material identified below is not authorized by the above Owner, its agent, or the law and thus infringes the Owner’s rights. Please act promptly to remove or disable the access to the material or items claimed to be infringing.
Location of the alleged infringing material:
Description of the infringing material:
Description of the copyrighted work that you claimed is infringed:
You may contact me at:
Street address: ____________________________
City, State: _______________________________