ZA Architects share their new design for the Coworking Table. The flexible piece of furniture can be locked up and easily packed away when workers leave the office.
From the Architects:
The project purpose is creation of object that increase comfort and functionality of coworking spaces. In such spaces among the others we
distinguished the following specific aspects of work:
– People can often leave the place for a period frome one day to several weeks. Thus the personal belonings, laptop and other stuff is not
desirable to leave on the table – it is necessary to hide it in personal locking boxing. It is inconvinient and takes time
– They often change a workplace location, for tasks change quickly, and for each project different specific teams shell be fromed.
– Lack of sound protection
Our design solves these problems and gives following advantages:
– Go away for days, leaving stuff and valuables – just close the cover.
– Quickly remove the legs and move the table with the things inside to the other room, floor, building.
– Opened cover forms a soundproof and personal space
– No mess with cables – there are hidden built-in three outlets, space for wires, adapters and a LED lamp.
To the outlet in the room table connected with one wire.
Project: Coworking Table
Designed by ZA Architects
Project Team: Dmitry Zhuikov, Arina Agieieva